Long, teal blue and grey dangle earrings. Unique earrings to match or mismatch. Geometric asymmetrical triangle jewelry. Artisan glass with Pewter and Silver
* Long, pendulum style earrings to pair or mismatch, designed to showcase the Artisan glass.
I love to create earrings that can be matched or not. My design principle for earrings that complement but do not match includes using similar elements, colours or shapes.
MAKE THE ORDINARY SPECIAL...
* Be your own kind of beautiful!
* Uniquely styled, wearable art at your ears.
* Handcrafted artisan glass, perfect gift for the Art Lover.
* these asymmetrical earrings feature triangular lampwork glass
* smaller glass and foil-lined beads are also handcrafted
* geometric accents include Hematite gemstone and plated Silver triangles, cubes and shards
* earring wires are nickel-free and Pewter in colour
* Style Options...
This listing is for one pair of earrings. Choose asymmetrical earrings or opt for a matching pair.
* Receive your earrings in a pouch.
* Choose to gift your jewelry in a sleek, Silver metal case or boxed gift-giving ready.
* Best to avoid water and spraying with perfume.
* About Lampwork Glass...
Named after the oil-fueled lamps that were originally used to melt glass. Lampworkers now primarily use a torch. Once in a molten state, the glass is formed by blowing and shaping with tools and hand movements. The technique is also known as flameworking or torchworking.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
* I ship using Canada Post and have estimated how long it will take for your order to arrive. Packages often arrive sooner, but unfortunately I have no control once your order is in the mail. Hopefully, we'll both be surprised by the efficiency of yours and my postal services!
* For jewelry being shipped outside Canada, Customs requires that the content and value of the package be declared ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE.
* I cannot be responsible for delays due to customs.
* Buyers are responsible for any State or Provincial taxes.
* Customs and import taxes that may apply are also the buyers responsibility.
* Purchases made at the same time and to the same shipping address may be sent as one shipment.
* Custom orders are welcome.
* If you are purchasing jewelry and have metal allergies, please let me know, for a variety of ear wire and clasp options are available. While all products I use are lead-free and the earring wires, bracelet and necklace closures are nickel free, if Sterling Silver is used, it may have a small percentage of nickel in it.
* I want you to be happy with your purchase but if for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact me within 3 days after your package arrives. I will try my best to resolve any issues you might have.
Please message me your request if your jewelry needs to be customized...
* Length of Earrings often may be adjusted.
* Bracelet length may often be adjusted. Your bracelet size is your wrist measurement plus 0.5" for added comfort.
* Recommended necklace length is usually posted on each listing, but may be adjusted on request.
* Orders will be secured for safe travel. Please open carefully to avoid damaging your purchase.
* Just ask if you'd like a gift tag included with your jewelry purchase.
* Receive your jewelry in a pouch or choose to box your purchase gift-giving ready.
* Your jewelry will be secured for safe travel. Please release with care to avoid damaging your purchase.
* Your jewelry was made with TLC and will appreciate a little extra care from you too. It will not like direct contact with soap, water, cosmetics and perfume products. A good rule of thumb for any kind of jewelry is to put it on last and about 10 minutes after you've used beauty products.
Postal Services during normal times...
* Order by December 10th for shipping to Canadian and USA addresses.
* Order by December 1st for other locations.
After these dates, additional x-press shipping fees will be needed to have your order arrive in time for Christmas. You can message me if you wish to pursue this route. Thanks!